PA+PE Vacuum Bag for Home Storage
1. 75% storage space saved, wonderful for creating a tidier and
2. Away from dirt, dust, insects, moisture and odors.
3. Ideal for moving and seasonal storage
4. Durable and reusable
5. Customized service-any size and printing is available
6. Hanger added turning it into a convenient coat hanger
Details of the product:
1. Material: PA+PE
2. Color: Transparent or with printings
3. Thickness: 0.08mm.
4. Popular sizes: 98*68cm, 130*100cm cm, 110*80cm, 80*60cm, 60*50cm
5. Only a common household vacuum cleaner can realize air
6. Packing: Usually each bag packed with a polybag, 100PCS put in a
standard export carton, or packed with color box. It is up to
7. Minimum Order Quantity: 5000PCS/size
8. Delivery time: 30 days after contract signing and 30% of total
sum payment in advance.
1. Clothes or quilts etc. Should be totally dry before being put
into the bag.
2. Please do not use nail or needle to directly contact with the
bag so as to avoid damage.
3. Please avoid using the bag to pack articles with feather because
there are always some hard quills that my come out of the articles
when air is sucked out and pierce the bag.
4. The zipper may be deformed if bended and this may decrease
sealing property, so try to lay the bag flat. The tiny fiber or
dust may also affect the sealability, so please use a wet piece of
cloth to clean the zipper before zipping up.
5. Clothes and quilts' compression ratio and recovery ratio may
vary due to different materials they are made of.
Storage capacities of different sizes:
Spec Unit weight(g) Capacity
130*100CM 230 Able to hold 1 piece of 5kg's quilt
110*80CM 180 Able to hold 1 piece of 4.5kg's quilt
98*68CM 140 Able to hold 1 piece of 4kg's quilt
80*60CM 120 Able to hold 6-8 sweaters
60*50CM 80 Able to hold several adult and children's clothes
155*70CM 230 Vacuum bag with hanger, for 5-8 winter gowns
105*70CM 180 Vacuum bag with hanger, for 3-5 down jackets
1. Before being put into vacuum compressed bag, the clothes or
quilts should be dried in air first. Then fold them into the shape
that is convenient to be put in. Try to put them as inside as
possible and keep distance of at least several centimeters away
2. Check whether it is clean or whether there is any tiny fiber or
dust. If there is, please use a wet cloth to clean it up because it
may cause air leakage. After that, put the gliding clip on one end
of zipper and pull it to the other end slowly and deftly. While
pulling through two thirds of zipper length, squeeze or roll up
clothes or quilts to let most of air out and then quickly zip up to
the end of zipper. In this way, you can save lots of time and
strength when evacuating air manually. Hold clip and glide on the
zipper back and forth for several times to make sure of real
3. Air evacuation. If you use a manual pump, open the cover of
valve and align pump to it and start pumping by pulling the piston.
It may take some time to pump for a big-sized bag and you do not
need to take the pump out or put the cover on when having a rest.
If you choose to use an electronic pump or vacuum cleaner, just
open the cover, align the hose of vacuum cleaner to the valve, turn
the machine on and air will be sucked out soon.
4. Take off manual pump or turn off vacuum cleaner and quickly put
the cover on.